The Ultimate Sport bike

I’ve always believed the ultimate track-based sport bike would have liter-bike power with middleweight size and weight. And apparently MotoGP overlords Dorna think the same thing. Say hello to the new Moto2 class, which will replace 250cc GP for 2010.
While a quick look at the rules sees Honda-made 600cc spec engines, there’s no doubt they are sure to make power levels akin to a road-legal 1000. These engines will then be housed in chassis made by a host of suppliers, including SRT, Moriwaki and the Tech 3 MotoGP tsquad – some of the best MotoGP chassis makers in the business.

So, tell me that isn’t the ultimate combination for an awesome time at a racetrack? Thus, I now have a new life’s goal – test or race a Moto2 machine. And I’ll be sure to tell you all about it right here once I can make it happen…!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Car Vehicle Parts Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger